Friday, July 1, 2011

Answers For My Daughter

No, you can't have any more juice.
Because too much juice isn’t good for you.

Because it has sugar in it.

Then you can have water.
Did you say please?

Yes.



No.
Because it’s dangerous.

Because it's too high.
When you’re bigger.

Okay, but hold on tight.



No.

Yes.

You already asked that.
Because I don’t like answering the same question over and over again.
Yes.
Yes.

I don't know.



Because spiders have eight legs, and ladybugs only have six.

No, that's gross.



Only if you brush your teeth first.

Just one.

Yes.

Did you brush your teeth yet?

No.



No, you can't stay up later.

No, only four toys in the bed at once.
Only if you put a toy back.

Your water's right here.

I just filled it.

Okay, one more song and then I have to go.



Because you're supposed to be in bed.

Because you're only four.


Because he's the Daddy.

Because I'm the Mommy.

Because I said so.


I don’t know.

I don’t know.


I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment